Pluto enters your sign on March 23, marking a critical turning point in your life as hidden aspects of your personality become more visible and begin to transform how you relate to others. A sense of empowerment will put your strengths to the test. What transpires through June 11 will give you a preview of what you can expect in the years ahead. You’ll expand your ideas about what’s possible as Jupiter makes a full journey through Aries and your mental realm. After it enters Taurus and your domestic realm on May 16, big changes could feature in your plans.
What You Have To Look Forward To
- You could move into a bigger, more luxurious home or a more desirable neighborhood.
- Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, you’ll start to undergo a major rebirth.
- Some of the pressure that you’ve been feeling over the past few years will lighten up as Saturn leaves your sign.
What You Should Watch Out For
- You’ll have to tighten your belt after responsible Saturn enters Pisces and your financial sector on March 7.
- You could experience a breakthrough or breakdown when Jupiter squares Pluto in your sign around May 17. Personal matters can be deeply stressful.
For better or worse, relationships will play a significant part in your life. You may revisit an old relationship or feel trapped in the past with Venus in retrograde from July 22 through September 3.
March 23: You’ll need to own your strengths when Pluto enters your sign.
April 20: The solar eclipse in your mental realm means that there may be urgency around an important decision. There’s not a moment to waste.
May 5: Unexpected developments at home can reverberate in your professional life due to the lunar eclipse.