The year ahead holds abundant opportunities for growth, education, and adventure. Jupiter is in your sign through May 16, encouraging you to broaden your horizons. Your escapades may spark a desire to live large. After that, Jupiter in prosperous Taurus from May 16 through the end of the year may grant you the opportunities and resources you need to fund a luxe lifestyle.
What You Have To Look Forward To
- You’ll have a greater capacity to act on your ideas and put your plans into motion.
- You can enjoy a sense of increased optimism and courage, as well as a willingness to venture beyond your comfort zone in search of new and exciting experiences.
- You’ll develop an ability to hold your own with influential people and cultivate potentially life-transforming connections.
What You Should Watch Out For
- Don’t indulge in a pity party when Jupiter meets Chiron on March 12. The bigger the wound, the greater the opportunity for healing.
- You might feel like you’ve lost your way when Saturn enters your exile zone on March 7. Get used to pursuing your ambitions from behind the scenes.
Venus is retrograde from July 22 through the month of September. This could bring an ex back into the picture. They might have a surprising hold on you, and you’ll need the strength and support of your friends if you want to make the right decisions.
January 12: Your ruler, Mars, stations direct, increasing your self-control and allowing you to move forward with stalled plans.
March 23: Pluto enters Aquarius, changing the trajectory of your future and replacing old goals with new ambitions.
April 20: A total solar eclipse in your sign brings a major phase to a close. You’ll feel an increased urgency to complete an important goal.